The NSW Dine and Discover Program has been extended until the end of August, and there are plenty of options to use the vouchers here in the Yass Valley.
All NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers worth $100 in total.
Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers are divided into two categories.
- Dine NSW Vouchers — 2 x $25 vouchers for dining in restaurants, cafes, bars, wineries, pubs and clubs
- Discover NSW Vouchers — 2 x $25 vouchers for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
The Dine vouchers can be used at the following Yass Valley locations:
- Binalong- Hotel Binalong and Cafe on Queen
- Bookham- Barney’s Cafe
- Gundaroo- Gundaroo Colonial Inn
- Murrumbateman- Jeir Creek Wines, Four Winds Vineyard, Olleyville at Shaw and Murrumbateman Country Inn
- Yass- Australian Hotel, Cafe Dolcetto, Clementine Bakery, Clubhouse Hotel, Kaffeine 2582, Roses Cafe, The Royal Hotel, Thunderbird Motel, Thyme to Taste, Trader & Co, Tootsie Gallery Cafe, Yass Bowling Club, Yass Soldiers Club and McDonald’s Yass
The Discover vouchers can be used at the Gundaroo Colonial Inn and the Travel Compass in Yass.
Daniel Neuhaus, Owner of Trader & Co, spoke to the program’s impact on his business.
“It’s been really great and probably has increased our sales.”
“People have definitely felt more free to come and spend money, and a lot of people have come in specifically to spend their voucher.”
“When they might’ve just got a coffee on their way to work, they’ll sit down and have breakfast or come for lunch or something like that, and I think that’s really been quite beneficial for us,” he said.
The program is designed to encourage the return to dining for an industry immensely affected by Covid-19 in 2020.
“It’s definitely been good, the easing of restrictions here in Yass has been good and being able to have one person per two square metres instead of one person per four square metres has definitely made a huge difference for us.”
“Even the anxiety of it all, it’s been a weight off our shoulders and people feel more confident to come out and dine in, and I guess for us, the dine in is really part of who we are,” said Daniel.
Head to the “Dine and Discover NSW Application” page to apply for a voucher before time runs out.