Yass Water Treatment Plant Upgrade Project Council received a progress update on the options for the Yass Water Treatment Plant Upgrade Project. Council endorsed as its preferred option the design and construction of a new water treatment plant option with the estimated project cost of $31.9 million, as it addresses the colour, odour and hardness water quality issues and minimises the risk to the town water supply during construction of the upgrade works. In addition, Council noted that a new water treatment plant would allow for the incorporation of alternate technologies and capacity and seeks early advice from the consultants of the potential for incorporating these technologies into the detailed design options. Council will be pursuing additional funding to implement the preferred option for the Water Treatment Plant.
About The Author
- ‘Affinity’ for a good cause in Yass
- Read all about it! Country Kitchen for Sale
- FRNSW urges Yass Valley to stay out of harm this winter
- SPIN Foundation donates defibrillators to schools
- ‘Ripe black fruit aromas including blueberries, black currants and dark plums…’ Luckenbach our wine of the week
- MURRUMBATEMAN VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTER AWARDED RFSA YOUNG MEMBER OF THE YEAR
- An update from the Yass Valley Business Chamber
- Redbacks on fire!
- Community consultation open for Crago Precinct masterplan
- Riley Gibbs the South Coast Champion