From today, Monday 23rd August, when you leave home you must carry a face mask with you at all times. You must wear a face mask;
– In all indoor areas of non-residential premises
– All outdoor areas other than a place of residence (such as walking along a street or at a park).
– If you are on public transport or in a public transport waiting area.
– If you are working in a hospitality venue.
– In indoor and outdoor areas of construction sites, except when an exemption applies such as when wearing a face mask creates a safety issue or there is a worksite emergency.
– When working in an outdoor area.
If you cannot wear a mask because of a disability, physical or mental health illness or condition you must carry either:
A medical certificate or letter signed by a registered health practitioner (such as a doctor) or a registered NDIS provider or